2015 was another significant year for Yield and our clients, as we continued to evolve and improve the service we provide. Highlights included:
- The team grew with Prashant Nagarajan starting with us as a Financial Adviser. Justin O’Leary starting in a Client Care role and Nicole Sidoti joining us as our Marketing manager.
- We introduced several new tools for our ongoing client reviews, including new performance output measurements and new retirement mapping tools.
- We transitioned to a new licensee, The Advice Exchange. A selective licensee, servicing quality boutique businesses.
- We introduced a robust internal compliance audit system, which resulted in an ‘A’ compliance rating in our latest licensee audit.
- We established the Yield Team Value tree. As we use the value tree as a personalised symbol of what we are working for with our clients, we recognised it was important we have our own.
- We completely overhauled and redesigned our website.
- We successfully launched ‘Step Ahead’ our monthly newsletter, with an above average open rate and low unsubscribe. Testament we believe to quality content.
- We moved our Accounting to online leader Xero.
Looking forward into 2016, some of the new evolutions and improvement we are striving towards include:
- Transition to the leading Client Relationship Management (CRM) software. This move will provide additional structure to our ongoing service promise with clients and will link us directly with our clients investments and insurances, from one centralised source. Cloud based, this system will provide considerable efficiencies for the business and provide new ways for us to interact with clients, using technology.
- Evaluation of our plan writing approach to simplify and improve the way we deliver advice. This project will form part of the move to our new CRM and will improve our already recognised ‘quality’ advice approach.
- Super anniversaries. We are excited to roll out a new and improved approach to reporting to our clients on their super performance, including a personalised retirement report annually, designed to help our clients understand how their super is going relative to their retirement objectives, as well as some guidance on how they can influence the end outcome through salary sacrifice.
- Evolve existing and build new relationships with related professions that impact our clients financial plans. Part of our service for clients is to work with their other trusted advisers and where no existing relationship exists, we want to be able to refer our clients to people we believe are good at what they do. Our plan for 2016 is to focus on further improving key relationships with those businesses we have the most confidence in.
- Extending the way we deliver education and topical content via social media, blogs and radio.
- Business management expert. We have commenced a relationship with a business coaching service, designed to assist us to deliver on Vision:
Yield Financial Planning is a market leading boutique firm that delivers an unrivalled client experience.
Our success is underpinned by our inclusive and forward thinking company culture that is powered by the best financial planning minds in the country.
Delivering on this vision is what drives us and everything we do internally is working hard towards this goal.
We look forward to another year of positive evolution and sharing this with existing clients, as well as building many new relationships.
"GOOD FORTUNE NEEDS GREAT PLANNING"
The content of this presentation is intended to be general information only and has been prepared without taking into account any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Each person should consider its appropriateness having regard to these matters or obtain relevant professional financial advice before making any financial decisions. Examples are illustrative only. Each person should obtain any relevant professional financial, taxation and social security advice before making any financial decisions.