- 1999: James commenced his career in Financial Planning working for a boutique accounting firm in Sydney
- 2003: he helped establish and successfully grow the financial planning arm of a Victorian based Insurance broker
- 2006–present: he founded Fusion Wealth Management, now Yield Financial Planning
- 2007–2015: owner and Director of Property Planning Australia
- 2008–2015: owner and Director of The Property School
Background and main points of experience:
A believer that great advice is underpinned by education, James is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), holds a Master of Commerce (Financial Planning) through the University of Western Sydney, a Diploma of Financial advising through Securities Institute and is SMSF accredited.
James has a wealth of experience and knowledge in Property and Share markets. This has been fostered and developed from directorships in Property focused businesses, as well as personal investment and studies in the Share market.
As a business owner, James is passionate about assisting other business owners achieve success, both in maximising their business value and protecting their business form unforeseen events. In this way we have helped several clients incorporate their business into their financial plans in a meaningful way.
With over 15 years advising clients on their Financial Plans, James identifies his success with his client’s success and is completely invested in Yields corporate vision, to deliver an unrivalled client experience.
A regular media commentator, James is an active investor in his own right and follows the same principles he advises his clients on.
What do you most love about your job?:
Working in a cohesive team, all driven to achieve an unrivalled client experience for our clients.