What we stand for
Our philosophy revolves around listening to our clients and truly understanding what they want out of life. We are genuinely interested in our clients’ story, their concerns and what drives them everyday. We work with clients that appreciate our openness and honesty and who want to be kept accountable.
The advice we provide is professional, current and comprehensive. We provide fee for service, which means our clients can be confident that they are paying for advice that is solely designed to support them in achieving their goals. We deliver peace of mind, because clients know that we are looking out for them. We are doing much more than simply managing their financial affairs we are educating them and actively working to ensure they have the financial plan that will allow them to achieve their goals.
YIELD COMPANY VALUES
- Client Comes First: treat clients with care and respect always
- Honesty: be honest with our clients, our peers and ourselves. Honesty breeds honesty
- Respect: respect the difference in everyone and try and learn from it
- Continuous Improvement: continuously look to evolve and improve in everything we do.
- Accountability: be accountable for what we believe and the work we do and don’t blame others
- Professionalism: demonstrate skill, good judgement and polite behaviour
- Company Culture: maintain an environment that is enjoyable and challenging to work in
- Solutions Focused: don't present a problem alone, but one or more potential solutions
- Teamwork: working as a team will always deliver better outcomes than a group of individuals.
- Praise Good Work: acknowledge peers and clients when they do something well and you will in turn be acknowledged
- Work–Life Balance: this is the key to being fulfilled and is essential to our shared success
- Success: success will be achieved when we live by what we stand for